E2M28 Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump 115V/200-230V 1PH 50/60Hz
6.824,99€Προσθήκη στο καλάθι Wishlist
The EM range of oil-sealed rotary pumps - renowned for its high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapor - has become the industry standard for industry and laboratory applications.
The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump. The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial environments. The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor. Supplied with: Ultragrade 19 oil, NW25 O-ring and centering ring, lifting plate.
Features & Benefits
- The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
- Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single phase only).
- The pump is a free-standing unit.
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a single phase or three-phase (four pole) motor.
- The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor cooling fan.
- Analytical instruments - LCMS
- Automotive Beam lines and high energy physics
- Centrifuges, ultra-high speed Coating
50Hz m3h-1 / ft3min-1 32.2/ 19
60Hz m3h-1 / ft3min-1 38.9/ 22.3
Speed (Pneurop 6602)
50Hz m3h-1 / ft3min-1 27.5/ 16.2
60Hz m3h-1 / ft3min-1 33.0/ 19.5
Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)
without gas purge mbar/ Torr 1 x 10-3/ 7.5 x 10-4
with gas purge mbar/ Torr 1.5 x 10-2/ 1.1 x 10-2
with Fomblin® mbar/ Torr 1 x 10-2/ 7.5 x 10-3
Inlet connection NW25 Outlet connection* Nozzle 15 mm external Ø removable from 3/4 in BSP tapped hole
Max permitted pressure at outlet bar gauge/ psig 0.5/ 7
Max inlet pressure for water vapour mbar/ Torr 30/ 23
Max water vapour pumping rate kg h-1 0.7
Operating temp range 13 - 40°C
Nominal Rotation speed 50/60Hz rpm 1440 / 1720 rpm
Power connector 1-ph** IEC EN60320 C19
Motor power 0.75 kW
Motor power 0.90 kW
Weight kg/ lbs 44 / 97
Noise 57 dB(A) @ 50 Hz
Oil capacity - max litre 1.5
Oil capacity - min litre 1.2
Recommended oil (supplied) Ultragrade 19